Asset Africa Institute, (www.assetafrica.co.ke) is pleased to invite you to the following workshop.
Course Title: Micro Finance Institutions -Building Institutional Capacity for Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Growth
Venue: The Emory Hotel, Nairobi Kenya
Dates: 30th Oct-1st Nov. 2019
This training seeks to equip key staff in Micro Finance Institutions(MFIs) with up to date skills and competencies in innovation and entrepreneurship as relates to micro finance planning and management, to enable them find out what works to enhance innovation, support high-growth entrepreneurship, improve institutional performance and hasten business growth.
- Best Approaches To Increase Innovation Among MFIs
- Entrepreneurship- Accelerating Business Growth For MFIs
- Integrating Research Outcomes In Micro-Finance Planning
- Innovative Approaches To The Design & Planning for Micro-Finance Programs
- Innovating Systems For Product Development In A Highly Changing Entrepreneurial Environment- New Projects ,Product Diversification, Increasing Organization Scope ,Growth And Sustainability
- Optimal Resource Utilization For MFIs
- Financial Education And Responsible Financing
- Implementing Institutional Strategies For Improved Risk Assessment, Management, Professional Debt Recovery And Relationship Management
- Communication And Relationship Management In MFI
- Management And Leadership Skills For MFI Professionals
- Building High- MFI Performing Teams-Coaching-Training & Mentoring Your MFI Team
- Designing And Implementing Management Systems, Standard Operating Procedures For MFIs
- How To Foster Sustainable Partnerships And Networks For Micro Finance Growth
- Financing Options & Resource Pathways For MFIs- Strategies for-Grant Makers/Social Investors/Financial Institutions/International Sources Of Funding
Who Should Attend
Executive Directors, Program Managers/Officers, Finance Managers/Officers, HR Staff, Planners, Credit Managers, Inspection/Audit/Risk Staff & those in MF programming·
This hands-on workshop blends power point presentations, group discussions, lesson sharing, and strives for quality and applicability by ensuring that the training is highly practical, participatory, and interactive .Moreover, the participants- centered methodology is reinforced by free post workshop support.
About the Organization
Asset Africa Institute (www.assetafrica.co.ke) -AAI- specializes in the research, design and delivery of high quality and affordable training programs for development workers worldwide. Over the years, AAI has provided consultancies and training to such reputable organizations as: Federal University, Birnin Kebbi-Nigeria, Norwegian Church Aid-Zambia, ACOMIN-Nigeria, Salvation Army-Tanzania, Love Botswana Outreach Mission, Islamic Relief-Somalia, Cornerstone Development-Uganda, IOM-South Sudan, DCA-Ethiopia, Africa Rice Center -Benin, Rwanda Union of the Blind, Sasakawa Africa Association-Ethiopia, Harare Institute of Technology-Zimbabwe, CARE-International-Mali, Mazommo Construction Company-Liberia, CARE-International-Niger, UNDP-Somalia, HEAL Africa-DRC, Diakonia, NGO Safety-Somalia, County Government of Siaya-Kenya, Oxfam GB-Yemen, Generations for Peace-Jordan, CBR Africa Network-Uganda, Victoria Finance PLC-Tanzania, PSI-Benin among, WASH Alliance Hellen Keller International-Mali, ADRA Niger, Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources-Ghana among others.
For further information, kindly contact:
Asset Africa Institute
Trust Mansion Hse, Tubman Road off Koinange Street
P.O. Box 12903 - 00100
Phone: +254 -722 469454/720986965
Email: [email protected] /[email protected]